Welcome to Creative Curve
Creative Curve are an arts company aiming to inform, educate and empower through creative excellence thereby enriching the cultural life of individuals and communities, enabling people to find their voice and make it heard
Our Vision is:
"To ignite creativity in people; to fuel their sense of identity and to self determine their place in the world for healthy confident happy communities"
To inform, educate and empower through creative excellence thereby enriching the cultural life of individuals and communities, enabling people to find their voice and make it heard.
- Art can begin to address the question of identity for people living in Britain at the beginning of the 21st century: defining a sense of who we are and our place in the world
- Everyone is creative and that creativity has a powerful role to play in self determination, well being and the health of society.
- Social and economic exclusion particularly affects certain sections of our communities and we believe these groups deserve our support.
- The contribution of everyone we work with is essential to our development and responsiveness.
- Artists who work with us should have opportunities to develop their practice and we aim to support them.
The main services offered by CREATIVE CURVE are:
- Project Development
- Project Management
- Training and Development e.g. Artists' Residencies and other opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities